Although all of your marketing materials should communicate important messages about your organization, nothing tells your story in a more comprehensive way than your annual report. It's your chance to share your successes with your customers and stakeholders, while allowing you to put your best foot forward for the next year of sales.
At C&D Printing, our friendly team can help you design and print your annual report, with great services that include:
- Brand-strengthening layouts
- Compelling images
- Finishing and binding
- Designs that reflect the culture of your organization
Whether your company is large or small, your commitment to success and excellence is the same. It's time you share that commitment with an annual report design that truly reflects how your company does business. These reports serve as one of the most important components of your overall marketing strategy, so they need to maintain a highly professional and engaging look and feel.
We know that your annual report needs to be more than just a booklet of numbers, which is why we'll work with you to create a report from your digital files, or help you create a great design from the ground up. The options are limitless when you choose C&D Printing for your annual report design services.
Work with our design specialists, who will help you create an annual report that fits your company’s image and culture.
If you already have a design in your files, send it to us and we’ll prepare it for printing.
If you have any questions, you may always contact us to learn more about our services.
- Aqueous or UV coating protects your report and gives it a finished look
- Aqueous is a varnish that is applied to the paper as your report is printed
- UV is a laminate that is applied to your printed pages and then cured using ultraviolet light
- Perfect binding is done using glue and is ideal for larger books
- Saddle-stitching is more economical than glue, as a staple is inserted in the center of the book
- Side-stitching uses staples to bind the book from front to back
- Die-cutting a window in the cover of your report or tabbing the edges of your pages can make sections easier to find